Churches that have a stewardship plan will fare better than those that have no plan and are relying upon hope.
Hope is not a strategy! Yet countless churches right now are essentially hoping that their donors will support them through the end of the year. Here is a thought, donít just sit back and let this happen to you, do something! Develop a plan of action.
We at The Charis Group offer a plan of action for you. We call it Stewardship Enhancement. We can help you determine where your giving is right now and give you advice on how to finish out the current year strong or start the new year out well.
We also are now booking our weekend stewardship emphasis called “Recession Proof Your Life.” If you use us the small fee you pay will be more than covered by the increase in giving you see.
Stewardship Enhancement Services
Recognizing the need for ongoing help in the area of general stewardship, The Charis Group offers their exclusive program of evaluation, education and enhancement. This program is designed to help churches address their regular budget offering needs; seeking to strengthen their base immediately and long term. The services provided in this one-year program are:
Stewardship Evaluation – Assessing Strengths, Weaknesses and Opportunities
- Financial Analysis – We will analyze past giving to your church to determine your strengths and weaknesses. This anonymous review will enable us through our years of experience to make observations and recommendations about giving to your budget. This is done twice during the year.
- Budget Review – Looking at spending patterns in an effort to help better manage the funds the church is entrusted with.
- Proposing a plan of action to stimulate current donors and develop new donors
Stewardship Education and Enhancement – Helping to implement a plan of action that will result in a strengthened stewardship environment.
- Provide preaching assistance either through coaching or actual onsite preaching. This includes sermon outlines, sermon helps and ideas; as well as small group materials.
- Help in implementing long-term programs that lead to better Christian stewards.
- Continual monitoring of the plan of action through semi-annual onsite visits and weekly contact through telephone and email for updates and consultation.
- Providing help with writing appeal letters on a quarterly basis.
Recession Proof Your Life Seminar Weekend
Week end seminars designed to teach Christian stewardship and endowment gifts in a creative way entitled “Recession Proof Your Life.”
This seminar will address these topics:
- Developing a biblical view of wealth
- Setting realistic goals
- Adjusting our attitudes towards stewardship
- Establishing the right priorities
- Gaining Godís blessing by giving to Him
- Practical plans of action towards building wealth
Christian Small Business Seminar
This unique seminar taught by a leading Christian small business leader will help your members who own their own business increase their revenues; giving them greater ability to be good stewards to their church. The title is “Serving the Saints?” The topics dealt with are:
- Making good customer service great customer service
- How to retain your industryís best employees
- How to improve your bottom line
- Budget for success
Recession Proof Your Life Preaching
Mark Brooks one of America’s leading Christian leaders in the area of church giving preaches a dynamic sermon to cap off the weekend seminar that is guaranteed to increase your offerings and more than pay for the entire weekend expense. Through humor and practical biblical advice Mark Brooks will lead your members to begin a journey to not only recession proof their lives but also add needed dollars to your offering plate.
Fee structure is based upon the size of a church’s budget and upon the help they request. One day consulting is available as well. For more information contact:
Director of Marketing